Monday, June 28, 2010

Small But Sweet

Well, I took a chance and danced under the Strawberry Moon the other night even though it was overcast here in CT and I had to imagine it more than I could see it.  Today, I received a $10 check from some securities distribution fund for money they apparently owe me for a small retirement investment. I know, it's only $10, but money is money and the more we attract toward us, the more that will come our way.

You could say my full-moon dance worked, or you could say the check was on its way regardless. Who can figure it out?!?!  But, I do know that I danced and I received. And that's all I really need to know.

What about you? Comments? Insights? Success Stories?  Please share - ps

1 comment:

  1. I got money incense and a lucky green candle. I burned both of my two altars. The next day using the incense and candle, my boss offered me a whole slew of dates for work. I got a bunch of offers for doing other work as well.
    I feel when we go the extra step with a ritual/prayer/act we send out a bright beacon to universe that this is what we want. In return, we get rewarded because we stepped out with faith and action combined.

    ReplyDelete