Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Lucky Seven

In my book, I talk about a Lucky Seven ritual to draw money into your life. I particularly like that one because 7 and 9 are my lucky numbers. They always have been. BUT I didn't know why until something dawned on me Sunday, the night of the full moon, as I was swaying and chanting and asking the universe to fill up my pockets. It was late and I had on my robe, so I opened up my pockets instead of my wallet to the light of the autumn moon and asked for abundance.

Anyway, I digress . . . my birthday is Nov. 17 and my sister's birthday (she's just a year younger) is Nov. 19 (if we were Irish, we'd be twins!!). Until I was 13, my mother had our birthdays confused, and I always thought mine was on the 19th. We straighted out our birth days, but always my two lucky numbers have been 7 and 9 and that must be why -- both serve as a piece of my early identity.

Do you have lucky numbers? Are they related to your core identity? Share you stories.

Oh, and if you want to perform the Lucky Seven ritual: inside a small pouch, place seven different denominations of money (paper and coins combined); add lavender, close the bag and carry it with you everywhere for seven days. Keep it closed the entire time. At the end of the seven days, put the pouch away (you can even open it) and be aware of how money has suddenly come you way -- the amount you placed in the pouch should have multiplied by seven. Give it a try. Let me know what happens.

Meanwhile, live an abundant and joyful life - ps

No comments:

Post a Comment