Friday, January 29, 2010

Look At That Moon Tonight

What a stunning full moon. I just heard on the news that it's the biggest and brightest moon of the entire year, due to it's proximity to the earth. It's cold (understatement) here in Connecticut but worth freezing a bit to go outside and fully appreciate it. Against the dark winter sky, it's am amazing sight. Last night, the beams streamed into our bedroom around 4 p.m., waking us up. What a gift. Liquid gold, for sure.

My sister-in-law, Dee, just posted on facebook that she's going to go out and dance under the full moon again this month, asking the universe to fill up her wallet and grace her with abundance. Every time she's done this ritual, a bit of money has come her way. And these days, every little bit helps!

Whether you dance for money, or dance for joy, just make sure to dance. As the song says, when you have a chance to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance. In the end, embracing life's small, graced moments is what will have made all the difference.

May your life today be filled with blessings - ps

2 comments:

  1. As Pat says, I am living proof that this works! Three times I have danced under the full moon and three times it has brought unexpected money into my life! Once ya get over feeling "silly" it is actually great fun! My dog thinks I am nuts but that's all part of the fun! Try it and you will see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just see you doing that, Dee next to your beautiful flower garden. Hope you are enjoying your summer and your dancing under the moon brings you good fortune. Brother Artie

    ReplyDelete